Area Manager manages superintendents, customer service managers and permit coordinators to ensure construction adherence, quality, and safety is performed on all homes within the Charleston Division. Weekly builder and neighborhood reviews ensures compliance in all designated categories of focus per company guidelines and maintains a proper subcontractor base.
- Ensures timely delivery of building permits prior to lot close
- Ensures all preconstruction timelines are maintained to provide the construction team an on-time start at every lot purchase
- Generate and review daily, weekly, monthly, and annual reports reflecting the results of the division builders and assesses areas of improvement or focus as needed.
- Inspects neighborhoods and homes weekly as part of a routine inspection process to ensure cleanliness, quality, safety, and schedule adherence are held to the company’s standards
- Weekly meetings with division staff to ensure accurate home closing dates are established and are achieved per the business plan.
- Trains division superintendents as new staff is onboarded and trains all superintendent staff in monthly construction meetings on safety and technical training.
- Ensures a proper subcontractor allocation ensures schedule adherence, quality, and safety.
- Ensures timely completion of outstanding customer service requests and maintains a high level of customer service satisfaction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 3 years prior management position in Residential Construction Industry
- In depth knowledge of technical construction materials and methods
- Ability to design & implement new training modules for builders & subcontractors within the division
- Aptitude to run and review reports and pin point areas of need that align with company initiatives
- Minimum 5 years within construction industry, preferably production experience in first time home buyer segment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certification, accreditation or job experience
- Time of construction
- Customer satisfaction
- Budget/variance control
- Timeliness of completing Crescent Homes required docs
- Construction Project Management: 3 years (Required)
- Residential Construction: 5 years (Required)
Why Work Here?Headquartered in Charleston SC, Crescent Homes was founded on the commitment to be progressive, to continuously strive for improvement and evolution, to always go beyond the standard in everything we do from building quality and thoughtful homes and neighborhoods to providing unparalleled customer service. We do more than just build houses, we create homes people are proud to live in.
Quickly growing, fun work environment