Red Bull Sales Merchandiser
- Posted: over a month ago
- Build Red Bull brand business at every opportunity and develop the salesmanship and expertise for building the brand through displays, shelf and cold box management, pricing, and point of sale merchandising;
- Provide support in the servicing of accounts at the best in market class level, including management of inventory, rotation, out-of-date and damaged product. Handling of customer needs and account payment issues;
- Develop outstanding internal and external customer relationships and provide the best in class customer service level in the marketplace, and continually support the brand-building needs and efforts of supplier representatives and the proactive development and communication of new products and marketing ideas.
- Must be at least 21 years of age;
- Undergraduate college degree or acceptable position-related experience level;
- Minimum one (1) year of sales experience; consumer product/alcoholic beverage/beer industry sales experience preferred;
- Valid Louisiana drivers license and acceptable driving record;
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work independently with little or no supervision;
- Promotes CCD teamwork and practices ethical conduct;
- Excellent customer relations skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required;
- Reports to work on a regular and timely basis, and ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent;
- Extended hours may be required as service needs dictate;
- Ability to work under stress;
- Ability to perform tasks on a computer;
- Repeatedly bending, walking, standing, twisting and turning;
- Must be able to lift, push, pull or carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
Comprehensive benefits package in addition to competitive pay, training and advancement opportunities. Benefits include: group health, FSA/HSA accounts, dental, vision, life, short/long term disability, critical illness, and accident insurances. We also offer paid time off (holiday, vacation, personal), retirement benefits (401k and Roth 401k) and many other benefits such as dependent tuition scholarship grants and a wellness program.
Crescent Crown Distributing, LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Crescent Crown Distributing, L.L.C.
AddressLake Charles, LA
RetailView all jobs at Crescent Crown Distributing, L.L.C.