CDL Route Delivery Driver
Crescent Crown Distributing, L.L.C. New Orleans, LA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Operate a commercial delivery truck over an established route to deliver such items as beer and non-alcoholic drinks to customer's place of business.
- Collect money from customers, make change, and record transactions on customer receipt.
- Record delivery information on daily delivery record.
- Prepare order forms.
- Listen to and resolve service complaints.
- Place stock on shelves or racks.
- Set up merchandise and point of sale displays or issue point of sale materials to customers.
- Collect or pick up empty containers or rejected or unsold merchandise.
- Issue or obtain customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
- Clean inside of truck.
- Perform routine pre- and post-trip on truck and assigned equipment.
- Must possess a valid CDL license.
- Must have ability to show up on time and ready to work scheduled shifts.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
- Successful completion of pre-employment criminal background, motor vehicle record, D.O.T. safety performance and drug/alcohol history, employment/education verification, reference checks and post-offer physical examination and drug/alcohol screening are required in accordance with the Companys hiring process and substance abuse policies
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required for this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Comprehensive benefits package in addition to competitive pay, training and advancement opportunities. Benefits include: group health, FSA/HSA accounts, dental, vision, life, short/long term disability, critical illness, and accident insurances. We also offer paid time off (holiday, vacation, personal), retirement benefits (401k and Roth 401k) and many other benefits such as dependent tuition scholarship grants and a wellness program.
Crescent Crown Distributing, LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.