Location: 1300 Broadway 10th Floor Denver, Colorado 80203
Duration: 3 Months
Job id : 55103
- 5 recent years of experience administering Microsoft SharePoint
- 5 recent years of experience supporting SharePoint as implemented by Office 365 required including Sharepoint Online Management Shell, Site Collections, Collaboration Sites, Permissions and external sharing, Site Navigation, SharePoint Apps, Etc.
- Familiarity with Nintex
- Workflow development and troubleshooting
- Ability to work multiple applicable projects as directed is desired with remote user teams
- 2+years' experience with cloud integrations
- Other Office 365 development and implementation
TEMPORARY AIDE POSITION DESCRIPTION 15% Content Development
- - Utilizes strong knowledge of content types creating reusable site templates, lists, themes, and branding research and development in exploring existing or emerging technologies that can be used to enhance intranet functionality.
- - Creates content based on user feedback sometimes with minimal feedback
- - Develops and document SharePoint workflows
- - Develops custom workflows in SharePoint Designer
- - Works with Business Analysts to design and develop workflows that meet business requirements
- - Develop work plan to implement new workflows in SharePoint following office wide standards for implementations.
- - Develop and maintain Nintex workflows
- - Develop SharePoint workflows and document processing.
- Meet with end users to understand business process.
- Make recommendations for the methodology that will best meet end users' business needs.
- Work with IT staff to create best practice for business implemented through SharePoint, making sure security and privacy concerns are addressed.
- Follow governance policies on naming conventions and new development.
- Maintain Business Continuity Services (BCS)
- - SharePoint Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting workflow errors and content display problems.
- Research and implement new features in the SharePoint environment.
- Provide end user support for SharePoint functionality.
- - Reporting
- Research reporting capabilities in SharePoint.
- Meet with stakeholders to understand their report needs.
- Create views and workflows to help manage data retention policies.
Write or design computer programs, applications or systems, or software packages by coding instructions and algorithms into computer-readable form. Experience in software design, development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing and/or problem diagnosis/ resolution. Test, debug, document and implement computer programs, applications, or software packages, as well as maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required. As an analyst, confer with clients regarding the nature of the business need or issue to be addressed. Must have excellent abilities to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical personnel, both orally and in writing. Design, enhance, maintain/support databases, or coordinate work with database administrator.
Knowledge and skill sets include MS Windows NT/2000 Server, Windows 2000/XP/98 and Linux/Unix systems