Senior Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $120,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
- Supporting the specific client project team including interfacing with contractors, architects, vendors, landlords and tenants.
- Track and manage insurance, lien waivers, budget updates, schedule updates for project management team and clients
- Vendor scope document creation, including data cabling, security, audio/visual, etc.
- Responsible for the development and preparation of the following:
- Preliminary budget reports and analyses
- RFP responses
- Updating / creation of existing and new marketing materials
- Develop draft client agreements
- Track project requirements in Salesforce including opportunities and active/closed projects
- Monthly project invoice packages
- Prepare and coordinate vendor Request for Proposal documents, review proposals and input data for comparison.
- Manage weekly project meetings and develop associated meeting minutes
- Develop and distribute bi-weekly project reports
· Provide quality assurance and oversight of closeout activities Requires verification that all
deficiencies have been addressed including warranty items. Includes reimbursement of
tenant improvement allowances per the lease.
· Work with procurement and accounts payable to internally process and approve PR’s, PO’s
· Be accountable for ensuring all issues are brought to resolution with the utmost of
diplomacy in a transparent, proactive, communicative, and expedited timeframe.
· Assist in the development of standards and processes to include design, construction,
moves, and post occupancy.
- Minimum of 5 years in the design, construction or the commercial development field
- Exceptional organizational skills required
- Excellent analytical, communication, collaboration and organizational skills required
· Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple personnel and multiple deadlines
- Process oriented skills required
· Good communication and interpersonal skills to interact with clients and construction community
· Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to establish goals and objectives
· Ability to work well under pressure and adhere to deadlines are skills utilized on a daily basis
· Excellent computer skills required, including Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Salesforce
- Must possess a "client first" mindset
- Travel to project sites will be required
At Cresa, we pride ourselves on being not only an esteemed partner for our clients, but also an award-winning place to work. Our designation as one of the Best Places to Work is a testament to our thriving culture. A spirit of inclusivity and transparency inspires everything we do. We’re committed to one another both professionally and personally. Regardless of skill set or seniority, we’re all one team. While other companies may have similar capabilities, our culture is what sets us apart. We know it’s the enthusiasm we bring to what we do that makes Cresa so successful. When hiring new employees, we strive to connect with those who share our values.
2398 E Camelback RdPhoenix, AZ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?