Cresa Consulting Group (CCG) is seeking a highly talented individual to deliver ‘real-world’ implementable solutions through workplace intelligence (strategy) consulting services. This role will be part of an ambitious team that is changing the way operations and real estate decisions are made.
CCG strives to produce “A+” work product, always exceeding industry standards. The Workplace Strategy Consultant is entrusted to enhance clients’ performance by driving the use of information and technology through strategy, process, system, structural and behavioral change across a wide range of sectors. This consultant will develop strategies derived from understanding the business, building insight, and creating the design and delivery of organizational change management.
CCG will rely on this person to manage and/or deliver multiple projects at once, engage with client and Cresa Advisors globally to deliver integrated consulting and advisory services. Consultant will have a high-level of autonomy to work when and where you prefer, assuming you deliver per consultant engagement agreements with clients.
- Work with the Managing Principal to develop and produce business, define project scopes, write proposals and deliver projects to successful results for clients and CCG
- Lead and manage a team that will serve multiple client projects across varying stages of progress and effectively balance a diverse set of responsibilities
- Lead, produce and/or deliver workplace intelligence (strategy) engagements and work directly with client stakeholders to develop and implement comprehensive workplace strategies and environments, including end user interviews, utilization studies, employee surveys, benchmarking, visioning work sessions , etc. that align with the business strategy.
- Ability to think from both an organizational demand and building supply perspective, with a great understanding of the relationship between the two.
- Demonstrate knowledge of experience in qualitative and quantities research methods, agile/flexible/activity based working concept design, space budgeting, test-fit creation/oversight, workplace concept/guideline development, and the use of technology as an enabler
- Seeks out innovation and best practice across all areas of the role – brings new ideas and thinking to client work and also to internal processes and operations.
- Leverage technology systems and tools in support of workplace intelligence (strategy) engagements to be used to gather, document, analyze and convey findings to clients.
- Produce workplace Intelligence (strategy) engagement deliverables per CCG’s methodology and approach.
- Strong technical and analytical focus
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability
- Strong sense of urgency to achieve timely, quality results
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, pro-active, yet work within a team environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability and willingness to travel per client agreements (estimated 0-20%)
Education, Training & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in sociology, urban planning, behavioral psychology, design or equivalent.
- 10+ years’ workplace intelligence (or similar) and change management experience with demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects, numerous deadlines, and conflicting priorities.
- Familiarity with architectural drawings; furniture, fixtures, and equipment; design and space planning concepts; construction costs and schedules.
- Computer skills, proficient with use of Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, AutoCAD and/or REVIT
- Outstanding ability to help client navigate financial and non-financial factors to determine optimal solutions
- Ability to influence and manage client stakeholders using superior relationship building, communication, and leadership skills
The job description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of this position; your supervisor may assign other duties as deemed necessary.