- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Creminelli Fine Meats is a brand of ultra-premium charcuterie, such as salami and prosciutto, packaged in convenient formats for snacking and building charcuterie boards. Creminelli is part of Charcuterie Artisans, LLC which has manufacturing and administrative offices in Salt Lake City, Utah and outside of Providence, Rhode Island. Charcuterie Artisans strives to create a highly rewarding work culture that draws in great employees actively living our values of putting people first, innovation and love of food.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Technician is an essential force in our food safety and quality management systems. This person ensures compliance of food safety and quality requirements through inspections and audits of products and processes. The QA Technician works with the operations department on a daily basis to ensure safe, quality products are manufactured as efficiently as possible. This person participates in, and may lead, cross-functional problem solving efforts.
This is a day shift working Monday - Friday 6:30am - 3:00pm.
Our long list of benefits includes the following:
- 401k matching
- Health and dental benefits
- Short term disability
- 3 weeks paid time off
- Referral bonuses
- 2 weeks of sabbatical after 5 years of service
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Develop, train, conduct, and audit methods of inspection and test for ingredients, components, work-in-process, and finished goods
- Issue non-conformance reports to suppliers and contract manufacturers
- Verify Critical Control Point monitoring and recordkeeping
- Conduct daily pre-operational inspections against sanitation and hygiene standards
- Maintain a plant-wide calibration program for instruments and equipment
- Conduct statistical process control for continuous improvement
- Review batch records for product release criteria
- Plan and execute quality improvement projects as assigned by the QA Manager
- Hands on technician; proactive, decisive, organized and possess a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to implement change practices
- A self-starter; initiates process improvements as driven by the needs of the business
- Ability to function under pressure in an entrepreneurial organization
- Perform responsibilities within determined time frames and with a high degree of accuracy
- High personal integrity; must work to achieve the company’s mission, cultivate the culture, and uphold the values.
- Training in HACCP
- Understanding of quality tools, e.g. root cause analysis, auditing, process improvement
- Ability to learn Statistical Process Control
- Knowledge of USDA regulations and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Knowledge of a GFSI standard (SQF, BRC, FSSC 220
- Ability to work in a cold environment (35-45 °F) for entire scheduled work shift
- Ability to stand and walk throughout the scheduled work shift
- Ability to lift and move 40 lbs. throughout the scheduled work shift
Creminelli Fine Meats LLC
310 N Wright Brothers DrSalt Lake City, UT
Get fresh Quality Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!