Insurance Sales Representative
- $60,000 to $95,000 Yearly
If you're tired of a dead end jobs and are looking to become successful and start a new career, then look no further. The insurance industry was rated by Fortune magazine as Top Ten careers for young adults looking for success in a rewarding career. We are a Mega Insurance and Financial Services Agency located in Chantilly. The majority of activity in this role is directed toward the generation of new sales to existing and prospective clients. Success in this role is based on an individuals drive, desire and discipline. Our sales professionals earn $80,000 to $120,000 or more a year in salary, commissions and bonuses. To learn more about our agency and how we can help you reach your financial goals - take the assessment we just emailed you. Its the only way to advance in the process.
APPLY TODAY to start your path to a new sales career!
A license is not required to apply but is required to start your new career. We will train and assist in your licensing. In addition, We have an extensive training and mentoring program for our agents. Don't be afraid to try a new career. We will help you be successful and make sure you will enjoy every day of your new career.
**All applicants will receive an online assessment immediately after applying. Incomplete assessments will not be considered further for this position.**
We offer great benefits! These include:
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Team Building Activities
Hands On Training
Located near Fast Food Central in Chantilly and many restaurants
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-up and follow-thru.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Be capable of handling rejection.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Property & Casualty insurance license is a bonus and willing to train.
- 2 years prior sales experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies.
- Pass a criminal background check.
- Bilingual is a BONUS!
Credo 1 SolutionsChantilly, VA
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Insurance Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.