Credit Union 1 is hiring a full-time Tellerto join the team at our branch in Logan Square.
The Teller provides financial services to members in a confident and professional manner that assures efficient operations and exceptional service. Assertively attempts to execute cross selling with members and potential members to increase growth. This position requires handling member requests such as but not limited to deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and/or any other request from members while learning new account processes to advance to the next level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take responsibility and accountability in following all service standards set forth by the credit union.
- Process member transactions accurately and efficiently while maintaining a balanced cash drawer.
- Promote the credit union's products and services based on member needs that are obtained from member interviews and/or review of member's account.
- Respond to members' requests, problems, and complaints, resolving issues, and/or directing them to the appropriate person for specific information and assistance.
- Represent the credit union to members in a courteous and professional manner and provide prompt, efficient and accurate service in the processing of transactions.
- Accountable for meeting individual sales goals and participating in team sales and referral goals
- Maintains knowledge of all Credit Union 1 products, services, procedures while staying informed of all policy and procedural changes.
- Maintains member confidence and protects credit union operations by keeping information confidential
- Performs other duties as necessary or directed.
- Uphold Credit Union 1 Core Values: Be Great, Be Open, Be Engaged, Be Nice
Top reasons to begin a career at Credit Union 1:
- Get paid for NOT working 12 holidays each year
- Start accruing vacation and sick time on day one
- Tuition reimbursement for approved courses (after 1 year)
- Free employee assistance program
- Career growth opportunities it's our philosophy to promote from within whenever possible. Credit Union 1 is committed to your success and professional development.
- Excellent benefits packages including:
- Medical PPO insurance (low cost)
- Dental & vision insurance (employee coverage 100% company paid)
- Life, AD&D and long-term disability insurance (100% company paid)
- 401(k) retirement and profit-sharing plan
- Being part of a team providing services with the goal of improving the ongoing economic well-being of our members.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good figure aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Professional manner and appearance
- Experience with the public
- Good communication and member service skills
- Proven Sales Experience
- Reports directly to the Senior Teller, Assistant Branch Manager or Branch Manager
- Has moderate contact with other departments in servicing the member
Branch Location: 2359 N Washtenaw Ave Chicago, IL 60647
Branch Hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs: 9:00am - 5:00pm |Wed: 10:00am - 5:00pm | Fri: 9:00am - 6:00pm | Sat: 9:00am - 1:00pm
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Credit Union 1