Join our dynamic team of Health Insurance Billing Follow Up Specialist and find out why our employees voted us the "Best Call Centers to Work For" two years in a row!! 2018 and 2019!
Hear what employees are saying about Credit Solutions: "I've always felt valued as an employee while maintaining a great relationship with upper management and fellow coworkers. I am grateful and appreciative to work for a great company and excited for our future!!" Andi B.
Health Insurance Billing Follow Up Specialist are responsible for claims processing and insurance follow up, eligibility reviews, denial reviews, appeals processing, and trends analysis while providing excellent customer service to our clients and their consumers.
OPEN INTERVIEWS EVERY THURSDAY FROM 9:00AM - 4:00PM!
Flexible schedules available for interviews!!
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Previous billing experience
- Familiarity with claims software and clearinghouses
- Familiarity with both governmental and commercials insurance plans
- Understanding of UB-04 and 1500 forms
- Experience with denial and appeal processes
- Ability to review and interpret EOBs and reason codes
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Understanding of HIPAA
- Professional communication skills
- A desire to help others and make a difference in their community
- A strong work ethic and sense of loyalty to their team members
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Flex Time
- AT&T Corporate Employee Cellular Discounts
- Dell Corporate Employee Computer Discounts
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Numerous Employee Appreciation Activities
- $500 Referral Bonus Program