- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Location: KS - Overland Park, KS
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: High School
Salary Range: $15.00 - $15.00 Hourly
Travel Percentage: None
Job Shift: Any
Job Category: Sales
Credit Saint is looking for a Sales Representative to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business. This ambitious individual will be responsible for building strong client relationships and closing sales over the phone.
- Advocate for our services to our large base of clients nationwide.
- Contact potential clients to educate them about our services using scripts.
- Answer questions about services offered or Credit Saint.
- Ask questions to understand client requirements and close sales.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Enter and update client information in the database.
- Maintain records documentation of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Strong phone contact handling and active listening skills. Call center experience is a plus!
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- High school diploma; BSc/BA will be a plus
- Proven experience as sales representative or other sales/customer service role or Associate level college degree in an applicable field
- $15 per hour plus commission
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing
- Utilization of product offering
- Various opportunities to receive additional compensation
- Growth potential within the company
- Fun atmosphere including catered lunches, snacks and refreshments!
Job Type: Full-Time
Monday to Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Monday to Friday 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Monday to Friday 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. + One Weekend Day. (5 Day Week Shift)
Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Join the Credit Saint family and kick-start your career today!
Education: High SchoolEmployment Type: OTHER
Credit Saint is the #1 and fastest-growing company in the Credit Restoration industry. With an A rating with the Better Business Bureau, we are most well-known for delivering excellent results and providing an exceptional client experience. We offer the most comprehensive credit assistance available in the industry today. As the company continues to scale-up, we are looking to bring aboard seasoned Client Relationship Specialists as the facilitator for the overall client experience and training ground for growth potential within the company.
BusinessView all jobs at Credit Saint