The Client Services Manager(CSM) is the focal point for client contact. The CSM is responsible for developing and maintaining a trusted relationship with the client. The CSM will plan, staff, evaluate and direct work of one of more Client Service Representatives. This position will take responsibility for subordinates' activities, make self available to staff, provide regular performance feedback and develop subordinates' skills and encourage growth.
- Responsible for selecting, training, developing, and managing performance of direct reports in area of specialty; and mentoring, coordinating, planning, and providing directions for work group(s) in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable procedures
- Support the Client Services Representatives as they directly interface with clients
- Support Client Services Representatives as they prepare daily reports and remittances
- Ensure Client Services Representatives are diligent about their duties
- Support Director of Client Services in preparing for new client on-boarding
- Attend touch-base calls with client contacts as a measure toward superior client satisfaction
- Serve as point of escalation for client concerns
- Work with management on client services initiatives
Credit Control, LLC
Why Work Here?
At Credit Control, we know without a doubt that our driven, dedicated associates are the foundation of our success.