Credit Collections Bureau Bismarck, ND
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full Job Description
Credit Collections Bureau. is a licensed, third-party, debt collection company seeking applicants to fill open Collector positions. Our comprehensive training program will prepare you for the job duties which are:
- Contact consumers via telephone and approved written correspondence regarding the payment of overdue balances with an attempt to help resolve unpaid accounts.
- Negotiate with consumers in resolving outstanding balances and securing payment arrangements on outstanding debts.
- Counsel consumers in finding funds and identifying appropriate vehicles of payment.
- Offer various payment plans or discounts according to client guidelines.
- Provide thorough, efficient, and accurate account updates on computer files for each call made or received.
- Follow all company and client-specific policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Understanding of and compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations that regulate the collection industry.
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Solid work history.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to follow direction.
- Knowledge of computers.
- Ability to learn and understand the various company and client guidelines and processes.
Credit Collections Bureau offers a competitive base salary, the opportunity to earn UNCAPPED commissions, a complete benefits package including health, dental, life, and disability insurance plus a 401k plan. If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity with a solid company, you just found it.
Credit Collections Bureau
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Credit Collections Bureau