- Expired: July 22, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Summary of the position:
Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank is seeking an analyst to work within GIB on the origination and execution of Mergers & Acquisitions and Equity Capital Markets transactions.
This position requires strong leadership qualities, good business “instinct” and the ability to work independently; Ability to participate in the effective execution of transactions as well as in the production of new business efforts; and Ability to work on many projects with different team members.
- Extensive financial modeling in preparing financial analysis and conducting valuation analysis using various methodologies including comparable company, discounted cash flow and other analyses
- Research industry fundamentals and market updates used in pitchbook materials and as regular updates to external clients and internal bankers
- Participate in business and financial due diligence involving interaction with management teams, accountants, lawyers, consultants and customers
- Support of execution teams: create and maintain deal information log and meeting minutes, assist in due diligence activities (e.g. preparation of data room), arrange and prepare materials for client meetings, anticipate team needs
- Liaise with coverage and product groups in preparing materials for client meetings and other ad-hoc requests
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field. MBA a plus
Required: 2 years of Corporate or Investment Banking related experience
CFA a plus
Approved Person Registration
Series 7, 63 and/or 79 a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience of analysis and reconciliation of large data sets
- Must possess the following skills: smart, personable, strong writing, & financial modeling skills
- Proficient in Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong work ethic
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Quantitative and technical
- Strong technical skills – Well stablished knowledge of financial modeling (Discounted Cash Flows, Merger Models and LBO analysis)
- Good understanding of what each particular situation calls for in terms of financial analysis – ability to make decision on financial analysis and capacity to teach analysts to develop modeling and analytical skills
- Ability to properly identify and prepare proper comps, relevant industry and company data
- Communication and business development
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- With some guidance, translate senior members’ transaction ideas into a written document – ability to elaborate pitches with some guidance from senior team members
- Group coordination and training
Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank
AddressNew York, NY
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Analyst Investment Banking jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.