Accounts Payable Specialist
Credence Management Solutions, LLC (Credence) is seeking a mid level Accounts Payable Professional who is an excellent team player.
Credence has Covid restrictions in place presently. In this position you will temporarily work remotely a couple days each week. Eventually, this position will to report full time in the office in Vienna. VA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the duties listed below, as outlined in the contract statement of work:
- Process employee expense reports in CONCUR and in accordance with GSA travel regulations and company policy.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of all account payable invoices and credit card reconciliation.
- Responsible for keeping track of all of Accounts Payable email inquires.
- Process ACH payments and print checks to vendors/Employees.
- Respond to all vendor inquires on a timely manner
- Reconcile vendor statements, research, and correct discrepancies.
- Assist in monthly manual check entries and other month end related tasks.
- Maintains files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Assist with other projects as needed.
- United States citizenship required for consideration.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- At least 3 years of experience working in Accounts Payable for a Government Contractor.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using Concur Expense System, Deltek Costpoint
- Experience in processing employee expense reports
Credence Management Solutions, LLCVienna, VA
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Accounts Payable Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.