Social Media Specialist- Remote freelance
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for overseeing and advancing our social media marketing efforts, to provide world-class content and experiences for our brand. The SMS must closely collaborate with brand management, public relations, creative, education, digital and customer care teams to shape the strategy, planning and execution of our organic social media marketing strategy. You will be charged with satisfying Brand Marketing requirements while driving customer engagement.
This position is responsible for day-to-day management of all social media channels for our brand. The SMS promotes collaboration and teamwork and fosters the best overall brand experience for our consumers. You will also represent the voice of the consumer and use analytical tools bring customer insights back to the organization to continually optimize the brand experience.
This role specifically requires you to:
- Execute and optimize multi-channel social media strategies
- Manage the daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly social calendars.
- Be the resident expert for all thing social media. This includes knowing the nuances between platforms to ensure the brand is using each platform to its fullest.
- Foster a vibrant community of followers
- Work collaboratively with many internal and external stakeholders (ex: Brand Management, Creative, Digital Team, Customer Care, Public Relations, external vendors etc.) to bring world-class social experience to our consumers.
- Challenge the status quo and question the norm to bring the brand message to consumers in the freshest way possible.
- Embrace the fluid nature of social media and seamlessly adapt to the continuous optimization of internal plans and schedules.
- Use analytical software (ex: social media monitoring tools, social listening tools), to continuously improve social media plans and consistently report progress to cross-functional and executive teams.
- Create and manage a detailed social media budget.