Full time Graphic Designer 55K plus benefits to begin.
The Graphic Designer plays an important role within our in-house creative team. The designer will support the Marketing Director with executing concepts and agency-quality creative services across platforms that meet all marketing strategies and client needs. Assist with design solutions, from concept to completion, in a wide range of graphic applications including: collateral materials (brochures, direct mail, e-blasts), corporate reports, other publications, brand identity, packaging, digital art, flyers, newsletters, advertisements, trade show booth displays, social media posts, video, titling, and multimedia interfaces and tools.
The Graphic Designer needs to be detail-oriented, organized, and a quick learner who works well under pressure and also be a team player. The designer will work with the marketing team on visual solutions to internal clients and help communicate strategies behind design ideas and executions. Assist with helping keep projects on track.
• Delivering consistently superior, original designs in a fast-paced environment
• Meeting deadlines and expectations with quality, creativity, and accuracy
• Developing print and digital advertising (e-blast and social media campaigns)
• Assist through all project phases - concept, design, revision, and production
• Comfortable articulating design ideas
• Working within brand guidelines to create the following but not limited to:
Sales tools, marketing presentations and materials
• Managing existing design files and generate new design extensions
• 5+ years working experience
• Strong, current portfolio
• Real estate experience preferred
• Print production experience +++
• BA degree in graphic design is preferred. A minimum of an Associates Degree in design or related field
may be considered or vocational degree.
• Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator CC 2019, InDesign CC 2019, Photoshop CC
2019)* or Adobe Creative Cloud (*REQUIRED)
• PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and/or Keynote/Pages
• Flash or After Effects experience/familiarity
• Strong eye for design, typography and conceptual skills
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, balancing multiple projects at once
• Work collectively on projects with other designers
• Possess a high-energy level, open, flexible and focused
• The ability to see a project through from beginning to end without requiring a great deal of outside
• Knowledgeable in web HTML* and Word Press (*not required)
• Knowledge of email marketing platforms such as Vertical Response and Mailchimp
• Knowledge in Video editing and 3D design modeling a plus
• Social Media content creation a plus
• Proficiency in English required and proficiency in Spanish a plus
The descriptions above are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job
described, nor are they intended to be comprehensive of all skills and abilities required to do the job.
Rather, they are intended to describe the general nature of the job and be a reasonable representation of