Marketing Manager / Digital Designer
In this hybrid role you will design and maintain the graphic execution of all marketing communication materials for our brands. Ensure timely and effective practices are in place for project management.
Specific Job Duties:
- Create, update and maintain brand assets including but not limited to brand style guides, logos, promotional collateral, ads, photography library and all menu files
- Manage print and digital production needs, from creative development to identifying optimum resources, production calendars, fulfillment of materials and inventory management
- Prioritizes workflow and communicates with marketing team daily
- Strong copywriting skills
- Assist in coordinating photo shoots
- Maintain brand assets on company intranet
- Develop emails for database
- Work cross functionally to collaborate with internal customers on projects as needed (HR, Real Estate, Training, Operations, Executive)
- Work collaboratively with external marketing agencies
- Maintain marketing content on websites
- Serves as back up for production needs
- Manage special projects as requested
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, InDesign, PhotoShop, Adobe Acrobat, Exact Target, CMS tools and other graphic software is required.
Experience and Education:
Five to 10 years in related field / experience required. BA/BS preferred.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Acumen- Employs analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills; plans and efficiently organizes work, appropriately seeks, manages, integrates and interprets data. Able to prioritize work and make sound decisions using available data. Exercises good judgment and is committed to excellence and operational integrity.
Collaboration & Customer Relationships - Understands the value of diverse talents and perspectives and encourages diversity of thought and ideas. Is always professional when dealing with internal and external customers. Works through differences and finds a productive common ground with others to achieve mutually beneficial results. Has a strong sense of customer service.
Functional Expertise - Achieves success through a comprehensive knowledge of industry and business as it relates to position. Applies creative solutions resulting in internal and external customer satisfaction. Demonstrates initiative and is accountable for own actions and decisions.
Communication Skills - Has good verbal and written skills; is effective when communicating with peers and superiors as well as with customers and others outside the company. Expresses opinions and ideas concisely. Encourages two-way communication.
General office environment. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Travel, including overnight stays may be required up to 5% of the time.