- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who We Are
Creative Theory Agency is a full-service creative agency focused on cultural moments at the intersection of commerce and community. As an agency, we’re nimble, agile, incredibly hardworking, and dedicated to the impact we can have through our work. Our teams are cross-functional and operate at an extremely high level of detail.
At Creative Theory, we restore the balance by amplifying voices, and telling necessary stories that overturn common narratives. In short, we are boardroom advocates—a voice for the overlooked, from concept to completion. We help brands understand who they are, so they can add to the conversation, not the noise.
The Agency Fit
As the Graphic Designer, you have big, creative ideas and an eye for the smallest detail to constantly raise the bar of our design work. You will be an integral member of creating a connected experience through Creative Theory’s brand. You’ll have a strong foundation in design and be confident in the conception and production of your own work. You not only understand the assignment, but you exceed expectations each time.
You know first-hand that great design consists of concept and execution, and you can perform both at a high level. A conceptual thinker, with smart ideas and outstanding craft skills, you’re a creative at your core, pushing the boundaries of each project. You’ve got a passion for collaboration and innovation on each client project. Whether you've worked in an agency before or not, you know that balancing several projects at one time is crucial to your success at CTA.
How You’ll Make An Impact
- Work directly with the Art Director, owning a vast range of client and internal projects
- Solving complex design problems (you make it look easy)
- Concepting and collaborating with the Art Director, other designers and CTA teams
- Comfortable articulating the ideas behind your creative work, and presenting to clients and team
- You will translate Creative Theory’s brand strategy and mission into powerful and purposeful creative concepts.
- You will champion brand standards and implement design guidelines to ensure a cohesive brand identity across Creative Theory
The Value You’ll Bring
- 3+ years of experience in global brand/art/visual design on an agency or internal brand team
- Proficient with Adobe CC and Google Workspace
- You are highly detail-oriented with a creative and strategic approach to design work
- Strong time and project management skills,
- Animation skills (or at least a passion about it that you want to explore)
- Illustration skills are a plus
- You've got experience in designing specifically for social media
- Design trend expert and cultural sponge
What We Bring To The Table
- A hybrid work vibe (2 days in the office + 3 days remote)
- Unlimited PTO
- Health benefits
- The snacks are limitless in the office
- The opportunity to work with some of the world’s most influential brands
- Annual agency retreats (we shut the office down + take a beat to recharge as a team)
Note: This is not a fully remote role. We are accepting applicants that can travel to our office twice a week, located in Washington, DC.
Creative Theory has committed to create a culture that values diversity and promotes equality. Our diverse team is part of our strength. We welcome self-expression and differences in gender, cultural background, age, ethnicity, beliefs, sexual orientation and other unique abilities.
Creative Theory Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Creative Theory does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Creative Theory Agency
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Graphic Design Agency jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.