Client Success Specialist (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Creative Services, Inc. (CSI) is a pioneer in the Background Screening Industry, serving government and private entities with background investigations and security consulting services for over 45 years. Our mission is to deliver superior background investigations and exceptional client service to help employers reduce risk and improve workplace safety and security.
In the role of Client Success Specialist, you will own operational, administrative, and client service-related tasks geared toward ensuring the client experience with CSI creates a lasting partnership. The primary responsibility of the Client Success Specialist is to ensure the customer’s/applicant’s satisfaction with their inquiries. As a Client Success Specialist, your job duties include answering inbound calls and emails from clients and applicants, follow up with management about issues that have not been resolved, and in some cases, provide tech support over the phone. Client Success Specialists will primarily oversee mid level and non key accounts. This role requires knowledge of CSI’s background investigation standard operating procedures and operational workflows.
- Maintain positive internal and external relationships;
- Serve as the primary point of contact/escalation for non key accounts;
- Serve as the “voice of the customer” in internal communications;
- Management of the client success inbox in addition to personal inbox in a timely manner;
- Assist clients and applicants in daily inquiries via phone and email including, but not limited to: status updates, questions on reports, user access, questions on services and workflows, website assistance;
- Foster positive client interactions with day to day communication by displaying phone courtesy and email etiquette in response to clients and applicants;
- Prioritize urgent inquiries internally and externally to ensure client satisfaction;
- Facilitate follow up with appropriate departments while also maintaining a single point of contact for our client base;
- Proactively follow up with clients on inquiries when appropriate;
- Identify and troubleshoot client/applicant inquiries as they relate to the CSI portal/invitation process prior to internal escalation;
- Identify client concerns/issues and escalate to management appropriately;
- Maintain inquiry/task tracking;
- Proactively engage clients to support and drive adoption and usage of specific products and features;
- Achieve Best-in-Class performance by building strong partnerships with clients and a culture of continuous process improvement that creates the potential for additional business;
- Help clients via email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings;
- Be proficient in all elements of background screening services and workflows at CSI including but not limited to: Intake, Investigations, Criminal, International, Compliance and Drug Screening;
- Proactively monitor orders, billing and account activity to ensure quality standards are met;
- Proactively connect with non key accounts to discuss necessary industry trends and legislative updates;
- Assist with onboarding new clients, website demonstrations, and account set up to ensure a smooth client journey as needed;
- Answer main line and Client Success line and transfer calls as required (in partnership with other CSI staff).
- Communicate account changes/corrections and document tracking requests to appropriate internal teams;
- Maintain clean and updated client notes;
- Familiarizing yourself with new products and services as they are introduced;
Requirements for Position:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks;
- Highly motivated with attention to detail;
- Critical thinking skills;
- Capable of working under pressure;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere;
- Good follow up skills and follow through of tasks to completion;
- Ability to solve problems;
- Able to work independently and/or in a team environment;
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Proficiency in CSI’s operating platforms
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Two (2) years of prior experience in background screening industry is preferred.
- Two (2) years of prior experience in Customer Service is preferred.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Creative Services, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Creative Services, Inc.