We are a growing company that focuses on community safety. We offer a high average of 70-75% of repeat business. Due to our brand recognition, you will have success from the day you begin working.
Creative Safety Products specializes in educational programs for children. The Officer Phil, Firefighter Phil, and Deputy Phil Programs have educated children through entertainment for over 43 years. Our unique approach allows children to learn while having fun by utilizing our professional performers. Along with the live presentation, each child receives a safety activity book that reinforces what they learned. These resources have contributed to protecting and saving numerous lives. Visit our website, www.creativesafety.org, to read about our success.
Creative Safety Products also provides crime prevention education to help adults stay safe as well. The Community Outreach Publication is a community-specific resource guide that gives residents and local businesses access to vital information about their community, safety and crime prevention.
Bring your experience to a company that works in conjunction with local Police, Fire, and Sheriffs Departments.
- Your earning potential is unlimited. New Sales Representatives that work hard and learn our product can make $60,000+ their first year. Experienced Sales Representatives make over $100,000 annually.
- Job as it relates to our Safety Programs: Your job is to work in conjunction with local law enforcement to sell advertisements that go into the activity books. The children take the books home and work on them with their family members. We help to create a positive relationship between law enforcement and their entire communities, so you can genuinely feel good about what you do and the impact that you have on each child's life.
- Job as it relates to our Community Outreach Publication: Your job is to work in conjunction with local law enforcement to sell advertisements that go into the distributed publications. Residents can pick up a copy of the publication from their local police department or business distribution location.
- This is an independent contractor 1099 position. New business development will contribute to your success. There are extra paid incentives when you meet weekly, monthly, and yearly sales goals.
- Previous sales experience, preferred but not required
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to travel
- Great work ethic
- Outgoing personality with excellent communication skills