Creative Micro Corporation (CMC) is looking for highly motivated individuals to join our unique, multidisciplinary team as embedded programmers to help us develop the next generation of innovative custom solutions in Augmented Reality. The ideal candidate will have a software development or electrical engineering background, with an emphasis on programming embedded, low power platforms with experience in any of the following: development and debugging on multi-core mobile processors, working with non-uniform memory architectures, optimization/vectorization of C/C++ code, and the integration of peripherals using high-speed serial buses (e.g. sub-LVDS, MIPI CSI-2, SerDes).
CMC encourages applicants to include descriptions of personal projects and contributions to open source projects that demonstrate these capabilities outside of the workplace as well.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years’ experience in relative field.
- Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States. (We do not sponsor employment visas).
- Record of innovation, troubleshooting and solving problems with ability to manage ambiguity and learn quickly, plan, and adapt.
Desired Skills and /Experience:
- Experience implementing embedded software in C or C++ or an RTOS such as VxWorks or RTEMS.
- Multithreaded application development experience including testing and debugging in C++/C on Linux or Unix environments.
- Experience utilizing software compilers and other software development tools.
- Hardware level development experience including interrupts, memory/data, high speed peripheral interfaces and system-on-chip concepts.
Familiarity with some of the following software applications:
- Video or photography (white balance, exposure, image formats, image fr Image processing (histograms, edge detection, filtering, contrast enhancement)
- Image processing (histograms, edge detection, filtering, contrast enhancement)
- Neural Nets (convolution, fully connected layers, weights, training, NN libraries)
- Power optimization
- Low latency processing design
- Numerical analysis methods and linear algebra
Please check our website: creativemicro.com