Human Resource Generalist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
It is the responsibility of the Human Resource Generalist to perform the following duties with an emphasis on completing multiple tasks accurately on a daily basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Human Resource Coordinator shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following tasks;
- Provides direction to the HR Assistant in order to ensure that the daily/weekly tasks are tracked and completed timely.
- Provides administrative support for safety initiatives & worker’s compensation programs relative to incident claim reporting and OSHA log/incident rate tracking.
- Coordinates timely recruit for hourly positions on all shifts.
- Conducts new employee orientation process & follow-up as needed.
- Coordinates employee benefits administration.
- Responsible for the administration of Time & Attendance record keeping.
- Assists with tracking of employee training matrix in order to support manufacturing & IATF 16949 requirements.
- Assists with the coordination of human resource measurables such as turnover, training, and employee reviews.
- Consistently maintains favorable and effective relations among employees and works with team leaders, supervisors and managers to ensure consistent, equal and fair treatment of their employees.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Requires an Associate Degree in a related field from a credited college, university or technical school, or equivalent of 3-5 years experience and/or training in Human Resources or related field. The candidate must be trustworthy, detail oriented, highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- Self-motivated, takes ownership of responsibilities, goal-driven and is proactive.
- Positive attitude and hard work ethic.
- Proficiency with MS Office Software, familiarity with HRIS systems.
- Ability to use e-mail effectively.
- Knowledge and background in human resource processes & legal requirements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger; handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, and talk and hear. The associate is frequently required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are typical to standard office setting with moderate noise levels and high level of activity. The work will mostly be in a climate-controlled environment with frequent work in plant/manufacturing environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts, airborne particles, and fumes. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Creative Liquid Coatings, INCWhy Work Here?
A growing Company with lots of opportunity to expand your Career!
1701 Magda Dr.Montpelier, OH
BusinessView all jobs at Creative Liquid Coatings, INC