Salesforce Business Analyst
Creative Information Technology, Inc.
Falls Church, VA
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Support all project phases from inception through completion.
- Work with the customer to capture and translate high level functional, technical, and performance requirements into detailed acceptance criteria for epics / user stories in a Scaled Agile Framework environment (SAFe).
- Decomposition of high-level information into details; abstracting low-level information; distinguishing requests vs needs; distinguishing requirements vs solutions
- Assist Deployment Leads, engineers, and other internal stakeholders with client facing activities to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
Role and Responsibilities
- Works with the development team to ensure that they understand the requirements
- Provide business area and technical expertise to management and stakeholders to facilitate planning, set direction, define business initiatives, and develop solutions to business information systems needs and requirements.
- Be able to manage multiple assignments, changing priorities, and work independently with little oversight.
- Participate in the agile ceremonies and interface with the agile team(s) and other program staff as required.
- Communicate effectively in written and verbal communication coupled with strong listening skills
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and 8-10 years’ of experience or Master’s Degree and 6-8 years’ of relevant experience
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Salesforce platform business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing systems
- 5+ years of Business Analysis experience
- 5+ years of experience and knowledge supporting large scale Salesforce implementations
- Experience in an agile environment
- Demonstrate knowledge, skills and capabilities to elicit and document Salesforce platform functional, technical and performance requirements based on customer needs
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate complex technical ideas to audiences with varied technical backgrounds
- Experience crafting and coordinating official correspondence
- Excellent administrative/organizational abilities
- Experience researching new Salesforce technologies for inclusion/use on customer programs
- Prior work experience in with the Salesforce platform and a fast-paced, variable environment
- Holds Salesforce.com Administrator Certification
- Experience using business process modeling tools such as Rational Systems Architect, Enterprise Architect, Viso, etc.
- Experience implementing DevSecOps for large program using Agile, preferably SAFe, development methodology
- Scaled Agile Framework experience; working as a part of a Scrum Team
- Experience using engineering environments and tools that support agile development, and especially SAFe, such as JIRA, Rally, VersionOne, Confluence, IBM CLM/ELM
Creative Information Technology, Inc.Falls Church, VA
BusinessView All Creative Information Technology, Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.