Creative Human Resources Concepts, LLC (CHRC) is currently recruiting for temporary Long-Term Project assignment for a client with a multi-level parking project located in the Phoenix, AZ.
HOURS: Night shifts 8:30 pm to 5:30 am – 40 hours per week
PAY RATE: $18.00 - $20.00 Depending on Experience
TERM: Long Term Project
JOB DESCRIPTION: General Labor support for large parking garage light retrofit.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- General labor functions within the Construction areas as directed by team lead.
- Assist in the installation of conduit, cable, fixtures, components.
- Frequently use hand tools and power tools.
- Accountable to ensure accuracy related to tasks and follow all policies and procedures related to safety, quality and operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- 1 year of experience working outdoors with construction experience preferred.
- Must be able to perform physical manual labor duties at an efficient manner
- Ensure that safety equipment is used properly, and that work is carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
- Be able to follow company guidelines in regard to acceptable conduct when dealing with customers, fellow employees in a team environment and the public.
- Must possess good listening and communication skills.
- Must have excellent work ethic, ability to work independently and as a team.
- Able to meet all physical requirements for the job at an efficient pace
- Must be very RELIABLE and have dependable transportation.
- Must be able to complete the project duration (about 6 months)
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Any job offer may be contingent upon the successful completion of pre-employment drug and alcohol screen and criminal background check following Federal guidelines. All qualified candidates for this position must be eligible to work in the U.S.