Creative Human Resources Concepts, LLC (CHRC) is currently recruiting for a temporary position for a client located in Mesa, AZ.
“Our Mission is to plan and make careful alignment to provide our clients, customers, and job candidates an exceptional, professional, and rewarding outcome in their search for excellence.”
- Basic Health
- Term Life
- Short-Term Disability
- Wellness/Preventative Benefit
- Sick Time
PAY RATE: $14.00/hr.
HOURS/SHIFT: Hours will vary depending upon events
LOCATION: Downtown Mesa, AZ
JOB DESCRIPTION: This assignment provides custodial maintenance for performing arts and culture facilities (theater, backstage, offices, etc.) as well as operational assistance for non-performance events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Verbally communicating with clients, patrons, and staff regarding event and maintenance needs
- Interpreting written instructions for event needs
- Cleaning and maintenance of theaters, backstage spaces, offices, galleries, classrooms, female restrooms, and outdoor areas
- Working with cleaning fluids and chemicals using normal, routine, protective equipment
- Using machinery such as carpet cleaners, floor scrubbers, leaf blowers, and golf carts
- Maintaining equipment and supply inventories
- Laundering linens
- Setting up and tearing down equipment such as tables, chairs, barricades, power cables, and basic PA systems for non-performance related events
- Operating a company vehicle to transport equipment between facilities
- Providing operational assistance during special events such as festivals, weddings, food functions, etc.
REQUIRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to understand, interpret, and follow written and verbal instructions in English
- 3 year’s work experience interacting with people in a positive work environment
- Ability to work late hours and be flexible with scheduling
- Experience working manual labor in a theater/events environment is preferred
- Must have able to work well as a Team or individually
- Must have excellent Customer Service skills and ability to assist all types and ages of people
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to stand/walk for prolonged periods of time, both indoors and outdoors
- Must be HIGHLY DEPENDABLE once shifts are assigned and accepted
- Must have reliable transportation at all times
This job WILL REQUIRE successful completion of criminal background check, good driving record, employment verifications, reference checks, FBI fingerprinting and pre-employment drug screen following federal guidelines.
All qualified candidates for this position must be eligible to work in the United States. CHRC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.