Creative Form Liners, Inc. (CFL) is seeking a reliable and creative Shop Production Manager to join our full-service fabrication company within the construction industry. The ideal candidate must be familiar and efficient at managing overlapping project scheduling. Also, must have knowledge of basic construction techniques and experience working with carpenter power tools. This position requires working within an indoor, climate-controlled warehouse environment.
- Overseeing multiple project schedules and managing a crew
- Assists in the assembly of manufactured form systems using concrete, steel, wood or heavy plastic
- Read specifications, blueprints, sketches, building plans, and form drawings to assist in the preparation of project layout and determine dimensions and materials required
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand or power tools
- Lift and carry heavy objects, such as framing lumber, sheets of plywood and other building materials
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 5 years of experience working in construction, carpentry or similar role required
- Ability to interpret specifications in blueprints and sketches
- Ability to use traditional power tools required
- Ability to run a forklift
- Must demonstrate solid PC skills, including MS Office
- Excellent writing, organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills knowledge of AutoCAD a plus
Creative Form Liners, Inc. (CFL) provides superior elastomeric/urethane-rubber form liners to Departments of Transportation, engineering firms, architects, landscape architects and contractors across the country for their highway, bridge, and urban-environment projects. Check out our website to become familiar with our work and products, and to see examples of previous projects: www.creativeformliners.com.