- Expired: December 14, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Since 1969, Creative Foam has designed and manufactured cellular and non-cellular foams and plastics for our automotive customers. Key ingredients in our success in this market include innovative people, an abiding passion for quality and an unwavering commitment to the customer.
Competitive Benefits & Compensation Package
Paid Time Off (PTO)
World class benefits
Safe working environments
Company paid short term disability, long term disability, and AD&D insurance
401k with employer match
Tuition reimbursement program
Dependent education program
Career development opportunities
Referral bonus for all full-time referrals
Annual opportunities for increases and bonuses
Pay commensurate with education and experience.
Creative Foam wants to be a great service provider to our customers. We recognize we can only do that if we are a great employer. Our success is driven by the success of our employees.
Our culture focuses on three core values:
- Be Inclusive- Make a difference as a TEAM, work collaboratively and support others in our effort to greatness. Constantly strive for perfection and quickly learn from our mistakes.
- Be Inventive-Never stop learning and push the TEAM to strive towards sustained excellence. Aim to provide our customers with the most creative solutions in the market.
- Be Responsible-Maintain an equitable relationship with our customers, employees, stakeholders and communities as we develop as a TEAM.
- Be Relentless-Demand more from yourself and the TEAM than you think is imaginable, this will drive change and only then will we achieve our goals.
Plans and manages the scope and direction for all assigned programs and is responsible to communicate the goals and objectives to the selected cross-functional team members. Accountable for the execution of the program's timing / budget and manages the internal and external resources to meet the plan. Author and manage program documents for APQP, program timing plan and open issues. Manage prototype and production tooling requirements, as well as manage all customer coordination activities including, but not limited to; capital equipment definition, financial tracking and reporting, and cradle to grave implementation / execution of assigned programs. Manage all RFQ's in coordination with the assigned Account Manager and ensure all customer activities are managed / delivered in a timely manner. Fully comprehend and communicate the program deliverables within the Creative Foam Corporation environment to insure achievement of defined objectives at lowest possible risk.
1. Provide sales and marketing support for applications dealing with knowledge of company product functionality and performance.
2. Plan and direct the construction validation of product to meet customer and internal requirements.
3. Establish material test requirements and validation of product if not previously specified by the customer and develops and directs the testing of new product to verify validation and manufacturing process capability.
4. support Account Management in preparing demonstration presentations and aids to meet customer needs.
5. Guide and coordinate the activities of Creative Foam team personnel.
6. Utilizes CAD personnel in preparation of drawings, sketches, renderings of product.
7. Performs other tasks as required.
Bachelor's Degree or 5 years equivalent experience in Program Management
PREREQUISITES FOR THE JOB:
1. Automotive industry knowledge and experience.
2 Need to have extended knowledge of Ford Systems. To include WERS, GIPRS Order, Concerns / Notices, and Covisant Access / Requirements
3. Previous Program Management and / or Account Management experience.Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Creative Foam Corporation
BusinessView all jobs at Creative Foam Corporation
Get fresh Plastics Production jobs daily straight to your inbox!