Wealth Management - Client Services Coordinator
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) Grand Rapids, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CFS has partnered with one of the largest multi-family offices in the Midwest. #5 Largest Multi-Family Office in the World by Caproasia in 2020 and #1 Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) by Financial Planning magazine in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 and the #5 RIA in 2020, providing multi-generational estate planning advice and forward-thinking investment solutions to families and institutions for more than 39 years. They boast a very team oriented and family friendly culture and are currently searching for a Client Services Coordinator to work directly with Advisors and servicing clients of the firm.
A Client Service Coordinator provides extraordinary client service as a dedicated member of a client service team. The client Service Coordinator must demonstrate a commitment to client service through timely, confidential responses, exceptional work ethic and a positive attitude.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Client contact and relationship management
- Assists with the preparation and review of client-focused presentation materials
- Troubleshoots client issues and directs effort to conclusion
- Coordinates in obtaining all required information needed by support teams to complete projects and reviews all internal delegations and projects for accuracy, completeness, timeliness and ease of presentation
- Contacts outside advisors, custodians, etc. for assistance
Prepares and updates Financial Statements for clients in addition to related analysis
- Follows policies and procedures for Financial Statements
- Reviews information received and appropriately incorporates it in the Financial Statement
- Prepares analysis accurately, concisely and with attention to detail
Prepares paperwork for account opening, money movement or other account administration related items
- Identifies and prepares all required account documentation based on review of client needs and registration (may include, but not limited to, gifting, retitle assets, cash or security movement, investment account administration)
- Coordinates loan or margin obtainment/renewal documents
Initiates Investment Policy Statement (IPS) process
- Follows policies and procedures for Investment Policy Statements
- Identifies relevant information needed for IPS generation
- Prepares request for IPS review and approval
Handles certain required administrative tasks, attends various required internal meetings and participates in various internal training sessions for continuous technical development
- Monitors and helps control client profitability through accurate TimeTracker entries
- Attends team and firm meetings
- Stays current with technical developments and resources, Approved Manager Report and investment and allocation strategies
- College degree in a related field or equivalent experience in a related field
- 3+ years operational experience required
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Word with excellent computer skills in Excel
- Must have strong analytical skills; accurate attention to detail and the ability to interpret/analyze data
- Must have a professional demeanor with the utmost respect for confidential matters
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Must have strong work ethic with a positive attitude
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)Why Work Here?
Check out this great opportunity!
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row! #CFSTechnology
85 Campau AveGrand Rapids, MI