If you're an Accounting/Finance professional with a drive for purpose behind all that number crunching, this is the job for you!
This position works with clients who are physically and or mentally disabled, so a balance of sensitivity along with Financial and Accounting skills is a must. This person will be responsible for a case load of clients, handling all planning and decision making for each.
- Beautiful office with sweeping views of Elliott Bay!
- Supportive leadership team that encourages internal promotion
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE OF FINANCIAL MANAGER:
- Manage case load of approx. 20+ clients
- Handle all financial matters including budgeting and annual review
- Oversee and manage care team for each individual client
- Daily in-person interaction with clients
- Collect and consolidate information required for filing taxes
- Monitor and facilitate payment of fees and costs related to services
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE FINANCIAL MANAGER:
- Prior experience in personal banking/financial planning a plus
- Compassionate and skilled in written and verbal communication
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Not-for-profit or experience in social work a plus!
- Microsoft suite experience
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies."