Tax Senior / Manager - Can sit in Nashville or Bowling Green
Come work alongside some of the industry’s top advisors at one of the Nation’s leading CPA firms, located right in Nashville! They are seeking senior Tax Professional to lead client relationships and drive profitable results. Not only will you be able to continue in your career knowledge with provided continuing educational options, but you will also find yourself in a great culture that strives on client satisfaction. One client said, “…Quality, integrity and professionalism are just some of the words I would use to describe this firm!”
In this role, you will provide tax compliance, tax provision, and tax advisory services a variety of industries.
- Assist in supervising, developing and coaching professional tax staff
- Help develop, build and manage client relationships
- Provide timely and unmatched client service
- Participate in the proposal process
- Participate in campus recruiting initiatives and programs
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field required
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a public sector or a combo of corporate tax and public accounting
- A current CPA license is required
- Proficiency in tax provision analysis is a plus
- Public Accounting/Industry experience
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Why Work Here?CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Check out this great opportunity!