Tax Accountant – local firm!
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Company is a full-service accounting firm in Orlando
- The firm is growing exponentially
- The firm is always doing group outings
- The firm boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to perform
- They believe in an open-door policy and provide a family/team atmosphere
- Growth path to Partner
- If you are looking to be in a high-growth, fast-paced environment with an innovative company, this Tax Accountant position could be the opportunity for you!
Overview of the Tax Accountant role:
- This Tax Accountant reports directly to the Tax Manager
- Responsible for 1120’s, 1065’s, and 1040’s
- Must feel comfortable in Excel
Preferred Qualifications for the Tax Accountant:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 1+ year experience in a public accounting firm
- CPA track
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies."