Staff Internal Auditor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Staff Internal Auditor
Creative Financial Staffing has teamed up with company that offers a unique culture and provides a great environment and excellent benefits. They are seeking a Staff Internal Auditor due to a recent internal promotion. Are you a recent grad with audit internship experience from Public Accounting, OR 1-2 years of audit experience? This role will help you learn from the best to broaden your skills!
Why This Staff Internal Audit Role:
- Flexibility: 7.5hour work day, 35hour work week. Flexible start/end times, currently on a Hybrid model.
- Generous PTO days, holidays AND additional volunteer days!
- Healthy year vesting period).K plan with additional Profit Sharing!
- Fun Fridays! Take the opportunity to kick back and enjoy some time with your co-workers.
- Tuition and loan reimbursement
- Excellent team environment – good work is recognized.
- Great visibility – partner with various departments within the organization.
- Grow your skills! Great opportunity to increase your depth of experience and be trained by the best!
About the Internal Audit role
- Assist the Internal Audit Manager in the development and execution of the Internal Audit objectives.
- The Staff Internal Auditor will have responsibility for the execution and documentation of internal audits and /or reviews in accordance with the annual audit plan approved by the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors.
- Assist in providing consultative support to the company’s risk management
- Assist in planning, testing and documentation for all assigned audits and/or reviews, participate in audits and/or reviews or special projects as requested by senior management
Preferred qualifications of the Internal Staff Auditor role
- BS Accounting
- 1-2 years experience in public accounting within an audit function, OR recent graduate with prior internship experience as an auditor in public accounting
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)Why Work Here?
Check out this opportunity!
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Finance and Insurance