- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Creative Financial Staffing is partnered with a consulting group seeking a Staff Accountant to join their team. This is a great next step for someone with at least one year in AP/AR, looking to move up.
Why Work Here?
- The company is a boutique marketing firm that has been in business for over 20 years
- Clientele ranges from Fortune 500 companies to smaller, local firms
- Tight-knit group with opportunity to grow in the company
- Great exposure with being able to work closely with the senior leadership
- This position is an add-to-team as they are growing
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant:
- Quarterly revenue recognition
- Assist with month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close
- Book monthly accruals
- Process Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable on a day-to-day basis, including monthly and ad hoc invoicing to clients
- Create and present accounting reports to multiple departments
Background Expected of the Staff Accountant:
- 1+ years' experience in Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable, internship experience considered
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or experience equivalent
- Familiarity with any major ERP and Microsoft Excel
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Get fresh Accounting Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.