- Posted: 16 days ago
- $60,000 to $80,000 Yearly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Our client, well established real estate company is seeking a Staff Accountant to join its accounting team. Rare opportunity to work directly under trustworthy leadership.
Why Work for the Company:
- Team-oriented workplace
- Very Flexible -Remote
- Room for Growth within company
- Trustworthy management
- Innovative environment
Responsibilities and Duties of the Staff Accountant :
- Prepares journal entries and reconciles general ledger and subsidiary accounts
- Analyzes and reconciles expenditure and revenue accounts
- Calculates and prepares reimbursement billings and tracks receivables; reconciles monthly accounts receivable.
- Assists with the preparation of the annual and mid-year budgets
- Assists with the fiscal year-end and fixed asset accounting.
Experience Preferred of the Staff Accountant:
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance
- Preferred 1-3 years of general accounting experience
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
AddressOak Brook, IL
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?