- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
STAFF ACCOUNTANT - Local Non-Profit
About the Company
- Growing non-profit in the Akron area is seeking a Staff Accountant to join .their team!
- Great team environment- small family feel, very team-oriented.
- Very stable organization, great place to work, community impact
- The Staff Accountant will report directly to the Controller and will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the accounting department.
- Accounts Payable functions including approval, processing, and payment of vendor bills.
- Reconciliation of bills and expenses to ensure completeness for month-end close.
- Daily cash reconciliation from ERP system to bank website.
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers, and other records, as necessary.
- Assist with the month-end close processes.
- P&L analysis and account reconciliation.
- Identify process improvements and provide recommendations for implementation.
- 1 year experience in Accounting
- Advanced in Excel
- Tech Savvy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search or simply passive and looking for the ideal position, we would like to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We specialize in the placement of Accounting and Finance professionals. Please contact me for more information about this role as well as other opportunities.
For immediate and confidential consideration reach out to me, Emily Rucktaschel, at email@example.com or 330.752.0300.
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Get fresh Staff Accountant 2 jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.