Staff Accountant - growth role with a Vancouver real estate co!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) Vancouver, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Company & the Opportunity:
- Our client is a well-established Commercial Real Estate firm that aims to ignite a positive social impact on their community, and they are searching for a Staff Accountant.
- The Staff Accountant will maintain financial records, reconcile bank statements, and handle full-cycle accounts payable.
- Some of the employee reviews say things like:
- Our client is driven by their mission which provides an ideal vision for the company’s future and directs its growth.
- “Awesome co-workers, great office space to work, and supportive leadership”
- “I feel really proud to work for this company.”
Overview of the Accounting Assistant position:
- Maintain and reconcile ledgers, reports and accounting records
- Assist in the preparation of complete, accurate and timely financial statements
- Reconcile bank account to general ledger and analyze discrepancies
- Handle full-cycle accounts payable
Preferred Qualifications for the Staff Accountant
- Previous accounting experience in property management or commercial real estate a plus
- Analytical skills and ability to evaluate and solve problems with minimum assistance
- Team player who possesses a positive and flexible mindset
- Prioritizes and manage time proficiently
Please email your resume for immediate consideration.
Tia McKeen, Managing Director - Staffing, firstname.lastname@example.org
Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search or simply passive for the ideal position, we would like to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We specialize in placement for accounting and finance professionals. Many of our positions are not posted on the internet. Please contact me for more information about this role as well as other opportunities.
Always be in the know about our current positions--Join our Talent Network:
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)Why Work Here?
Check out this great opportunity!
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Finance and Insurance