Our client is a rapidly growing start-up looking to add another member to their accounting department in the form of a Staff Accountant. The right person for this Staff Accountant role will feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and will be able to pick things up quickly.
- This company has manufactured a new product that contributes to a greener and more environmentally sustainable world.
- This company started off small, but is rapidly growing which means there is room for professional growth
- There are frequent lunch and learns and happy hours with the company leaders
- Encourage work-life balance with generous vacation package
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant
- Heavy involvement in the month end close
- Assisting with accounts payable and receivable
- The Staff Accountant will perform bank reconciliations
- Assist in preparation for audits
Preferred Qualifications for the Staff Accountant
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years experience at Staff Accountant level
- ERP systems a plus!