This is an exciting opportunity for a Staff Accountant to work and advance with mid - sized manufacturer/ distributor. The company has recently created a shared services location in the western suburbs. This is a newly created role to handle the monthly close activities for several different entities of the organization. The company is one of the largest manufacturers in the world and has a consistent tract record of profitability and growth.
Daily activities will include:
- Month close and prepartion of consolidated financials
- posting of journal entries
- account reconciliations
- ad hoc reporting
- processing of monthly bonuses and commissions
- oversight of accounts payables and receivables individual
Why would you work at this company:
- Company operates in over 20 countries around the globe
- Accounting Department is growing and adding new levels due to growth
- Examples of two Staff Accountants being promoted in under 1.5 years with the company
- Organization has had 250% EBITA growth over the last 5 years
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies."