CFS is currently engaged with a client to identify a Staff Accountant for their growing accounting department.
Why Work Here?
· They just acquired another company that will double their revenue
· With the acquisition comes room to move up for the Staff Accountant
· Dedicated leadership that has been with the company since they were a start up
· Strong employee benefits and vacation time, they are focused on providing Work Life balance!
· Brand new, modern office space with a full kitchen and pool table
· Walking distance to many popular restaurants and shops
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant
· The Staff Accountant will prepare and post journal entries
· Assist with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
· The Staff Accountant will be responsible for bank reconciliations
· Responsible for cash receipts
· Accruals, fixed assets, and financial reporting
Preferred Qualifications of the Staff Accountant
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
· Ideally a years’ experience at least or a completed internship
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)