About the Company:
- Company that is dedicated to health and wellness of the community
- Provides social services, medical, dental, and behavioral services to the surrounding community
- Accepts all patients regardless of their economic status or insurance eligibility
- Multiple locations and are consistently growing
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant:
- Review and prepare timely monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Manage and maintain Inventory and Fixed Assets Systems with timeliness and accuracy in FAS100
- Review, prepare, and post all Journal Entries into general ledger related to commercial loans, rent receivable, and all cash receipts in a timely and accurate manner prior to month end close
- Coordinate data gathering for various reporting, to include but not limited to compiling UDS data information, annual mandatory audits, assist in data statistical reporting, cash receipt analysis, preparation of semi-annual claims inventory, and inventory reporting
- Responsible for the ordering of office supplies / equipment / furniture and weekly issuance of Purchase Order numbers to all Center’s completed and approved internal Purchase Requisitions while adhering and enforcing Center’s procurement policies and procedures
- Manage and oversee all milestones of tenant invoicing process for all leases; track, reconcile, follow-up, prepare and submit invoice to tenants; calculate rent supplemental annually per lease agreement
- Perform periodic internal office supply inventory audit on all disposable office supplies, copier, printer and credit card supplies for all sites and replenish as needed via Purchase Requisition process (i.e. toner cartridges, paper, storage boxes)
- Assist with annual budget and annual A133 Audit as assigned or needed
Requirements of this Staff Accountant include:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Windows including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Confidential financial support in a high-profile environment with tact and diplomacy
- Proven problem-solving ability to work with multiple deadlines and multiple priorities
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Why Work Here?CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Check out this opportunity from CFS!