Sr. Financial Systems Analyst
ABOUT THE COMPANY: Sr. Financial Systems Analyst
- Our client is a premier organization in the Hartford area with multiple entities.
- This company is investing in new technology to be on the cutting edge
- They are rapidly growing and looking for talented and motivated individuals to join their growing team.
- This organization offers an attractive benefits package, stability, and great opportunities for advancement.
- A strong office culture that puts emphasis on the importance of having work/life balance.
- The company is working fully remote due to Covid
- The Sr. Financial Systems Analyst will have a growth path to manager
RESPONSIBILITIES: Sr. Financial Systems Analyst
- Assist with all phases of the new cloud-based ERP System implementation
- Work across all business units to maintain integrity and flow of data
- Become an Administrator for the cloud-based ERP System
- Work closely with end-users on activities such as; data configuration, reporting, testing, policies, and procedures.
- Understanding of accounting and reporting processes to configure and maintain data
- Act as the lead for integration of new business units onto the ERP platform
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED: Sr. Financial Systems Analyst
- BS in Accounting, Finance, IT or related
- Accounting/Finance & ERP experience
- Experience with an ERP system implementation/conversion
- Advanced Excel skills
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Why Work Here?CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Check out this opportunity from CFS!