CFS IS MANAGING A HIGH PRIORITY SEARCH - SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
About the Company and Opportunity – Sr. Accountant
Multi-billion dollar, publically traded company with 70 years of industry experience, and named to Forbes’ America best employers list the last few years is looking for a Sr. Accountant to add to their Technical Accounting Team.
- VERY FLEXIBLE and Agile Team - Work REMOTE option 2-4 DAYS A WEEK
- Career mobility
- Work closely with Sr. Leadership – Great exposure to the business as a whole
- Competitive compensation package
- Company is constantly innovating and evolving
- 401-k Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Great benefits
Overview of the role – Senior Accountant
- The Senior Accountant will serve as a key player to the Company in ensuring compliance with U.S. GAAP, internal controls, and their accounting policies and procedures.
- The Senior Accountant will liaison with their business unit finance leadership to coordinate compliance activities across the organization.
- Assisting in preparation of quarterly and year-end consolidated financial statements and related footnotes
- Takes an active role in the global consolidation and analysis process and interacts with local and foreign subsidiaries
- Researching and assessing impact of updates to accounting pronouncements
- Manage their lease accounting software
Preferred Qualifications – Senior Accountant
- Bachelor of Arts degree (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science degree (B.S.) in accounting from a four-year college or university required
- Minimum of three years of work experience, including public accounting experience with a concentration on large public companies
- CPA preferred
- Experience with Lawson, Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS), CostPoint, SysPro or Oracle preferred