Senior Income Tax Accountant – New opportunity within the Corporate Tax team!
About the company and opportunity:
- If you are looking to be in a high-growth, fast-paced environment with an innovative company, this could be the Senior Income Tax Accountant position for you!
- Newly created position due to continued growth.
- Fast growing company due to acquisitions.
- Company currently does business in over 40 states
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan.
Overview of the Senior Income Tax Accountant role:
- Managing all income tax compliance
- Oversee the day to day operation of all finance and accounting operations.
- Collaborate closely with multiple controllers for monthly consolidation.
- Evaluate, research and analyze corporate accounting and tax policies for compliance.
- Manage external auditors to ensure all documentation required for annual audits and quarterly reviews are complete and accurate.
Preferred Qualifications for the Director of Financer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance plus CPA
- 5+ years’ experience to include at least 2 years’ experience in multi-state income tax filing