Senior Pricing Analyst
Creative Financial Staffing Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: April 10, 2021
Our organization is collaborating with a leading law firm in Los Angeles seeking to add a Senior Analyst to their team. This person will report directly to the Director of Pricing and Analysis and will work across all levels of the Firm. The Senior Analyst will be responsible for performing value-based pricing analysis, leading cross-functional pricing projects, and making recommendations regarding pricing levels, discounts, and contract negotiations.
- Assists in the preparations of firm-wide communications on standard rate rollout (e.g., communication to socialize proposed standard rates with all partners and professional departments and public service announcement (PSA) for partners to communicate to clients).
- Assist in managing change control of client and matter rates by partnering with the Billing department to ensure the latest updates are in the system timely and with accuracy.
- Assist in auditing rates and error tracking from system updates and communicate back to the Billing department to update the latest findings.
- Take full ownership of certain aspects of the annual rate work streams and provide process improvement and documentations by working with a cross-functional team, including post-mortem reviews.
- Define scope and develop task-based budgets and recommend Alternative Fee Arrangement (AFAs) and custom pricing structures.
The ideal candidate will be analytical in nature, and comfortable working with large, complex data sets. Experience working with the following software is a plus:
- Visual Basic, SQL/SSRS, 3E & BudgetManager, PowerBI, Python or R.
- 5 years of FP&A or related experience involving data analysis, rates/pricing and substantial quantitative modeling.
Creative Financial Staffing
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Creative Financial Staffing