Senior Healthcare Public Tax Accountant
My client, highly profitable tax practice of a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For, is adding a Senior Tax Accountant due to growth. This is a global organization that has been in business for over 70 years. Wonderful benefits, employee appreciation, flexible schedule, and tons of room to move up! Up to $95k.
Responsibilities of the Senior Tax Accountant:
· Assist on large projects including performing tax research and working with clients on tax matters as well as planning and implementing special projects.
· Responsible for the compliance function on clients including preparation and technical review of corporate, partnership and personal income tax returns.
· Identify and implement tax planning
· Preparation and review of client tax calculations
Qualifications of the Senior Tax Accountant
· CPA or eligibility to sit for CPA required
· 3 years of experience
· Consolidated C-Corp, partnership, S-Corp, Individual and/or multi-state experience