Senior Financial Analyst – Publicly traded company!
About the Company and Opportunity:
- World Class global manufacturing organization is looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their team.
- Our client practices good corporate citizenship and contributes to numerous causes, with an emphasis on educational programs and community involvement.
- This Senior Financial Analyst will join a team that believes in performing with integrity as a way of life and vital to the Company's success.
- Career growth is directly linked to employees’ ability to drive the company to new levels of performance.
- If you are looking to be in a high-growth, fast-paced environment with an innovative company, this could be the Senior Financial Analyst opportunity for you.
Overview of the Senior Financial Analyst role:
- Support the forecast and budget processes.
- Perform complex finance activities including: ad-hoc reporting for senior management, valuation analysis of acquisitions and other financial data modeling and analysis.
- Conduct financial analysis on various business unit and division financial data, including: cash flows, working capital, depreciation, revenues and expenses.
- Analyze financial statement data from internal business units as well as external entities such as customers, competitors and vendors.
- Participates in inter-department projects and cooperates/coordinates cross-functionally in the preparation of financial/economic reporting.
- Organizes information from a variety of sources to establish data warehouse for use in analyzing and creating financial information.
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Financial Analyst:
The successful candidate will bring a can-do attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work cross-functionally and a strong analytical capacity to the Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team
- BBA Finance or Accounting
- Mastery of Excel and other Microsoft Office
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office and other technical business tools
- Minimum experience 5 years
- English fluency in both verbal and written form
Excellent compensation and benefits offered by this publicly traded company
Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search or simply passive for the ideal position, we would like to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We specialize in placement for accounting and finance professionals. Many of our positions are not posted on the internet. Please contact me for more information about this role as well as other opportunities.
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies."