Senior Finance Technology Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Finance Technology Manager - Wonderful Travel Perks!
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is in the transportation industry with over 50 years in the business.
- Due to growth, they are hiring a Senior Finance Technology Manager in this hybrid role (One day a week in office) with numerous locations depending on location of candidate. Options to work in their Washington DC, Philadelphia or Delaware office. Can also be 100% remote for the right candidate but would need to work East Coast hours.
- Salary for this position is $150K - $165K + 15-18% bonus potential
- This is a highly visible role, this person will get exposure to the entire organization, so is a great opportunity for growth and movement within the organization.
- Wonderful company culture! This is a great place to work - everyone's very accessible and down to earth. The C Suite goes out of their way to be accessible to everyone and has an open door policy.
- Amazing travel perks and vacation opportunities are a great perk in this position in addition to their comprehensive benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, Prescription Drug Plans as well as Everyday Wellness benefits; Family & Medical Leave, Short and Long Term Disability, Employee, Spousal, and Child Life Insurance, as well as Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance; Generous PTO, 401K, educational assistance and retirement account.
- Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
- "Leadership, Independent work, Functional Teams, Longevity and Professionalism" are some great perks to working at this company.
- "Good benefits, Great PTO (25 Days of PTO plus most federal holiday's) and Good management."
Overview of the Senior Finance Technology Manager role:
- Develop metrics that provide data for process measurement, including identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities
- Lead the Finance ERP upgrade (SAP ECC to SAP S4/HANA) and Robotic Process Automation
- Work with project managers, business or functional leaders and their representatives to successfully deliver non-technology components of assigned projects
- Cultivate collaborative partnerships among stakeholders to enable scoping, business requirements and process change management
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Finance Technology Manager :
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree
- Knowledge of SAP S4/HANA ERP required - gathering and documentation, design and implementation
- Minimum 8 years related experience
- Experience with Visio or other diagramming tools, and data visualization tools (such as Tableau)
- Prior experience with business analysis, requirements gathering and process improvement work
- Must have work authorization in the United States.
Creative Financial Staffing
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Creative Financial Staffing
Get fresh Senior Finance Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.