My client is a local, growing, and innovative Public Accounting Firm! They have experienced such growth that they are looking to add an Audit Senior to the team! The Audit Senior will work directly with the young and entrepreneurial firm partner who is very family oriented and mindful of work-life balance.
This firm offers their clients a variety of diverse services and a partner experienced in tax planning, litigation support, wealth management and valuation services. The firm serves a wide variety of industries, but has a focus on construction and small businesses.
PERKS OF THE AUDIT SENIOR:
- WORK. LIFE. BALANCE.
- Zero politics or stress of a “Big 4” firm environment
- No worry of "big brother" or buyout from a larger firm
- Flexible Schedule & Work from home options
- Opportunity for growth & learning
- Managing partner that is young, entrepreneurial, and relationship focused
- Most new business comes in by word of mouth and referrals
WHAT THE AUDIT SENIOR WILL DO:
- Work with the team to serve clients of the firm
- Conduct benefit plan audits
- Conduct audits, reviews, & compilations.
- Demonstrate an awareness of professional standards and the ability to identify areas for improvement in clients’ systems and procedures.
WHAT WE NEED IN AN AUDIT SENIOR:
- 3+ years recent public accounting experience
- CPA Preferable
- Experience serving construction & small businesses a plus
- Benefit plan audits a plus
- Experience auditing in public accounting a must
Competitive compensation packages are provided based on experience and include benefits for health insurance, 401k match and PTO.
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Why Work Here?CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Check out this great opportunity!