CFS has a client who is looking for a Senior Audit Accountant to join their team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for their clients.
What we like about the company:
- Locally owned and operated CPA firm who values work-life balance even during busy season!
- Relax environment with "Dress for your day" policy
- Significant opportunity for advancement - partners at the firm started as interns
- Handle multiple in charge jobs and be main point of contact for clients
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Previous experience in audit required
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills